But before talking about what I'm thinking of for next year, I thought I'd say something about my adventures in planning during the year that's about to pass on. So to start with, here's a shot of all the planners/diaries/journals/notebooks I've used in 2014 (well, most of them, anyway). I'll save most of the details for the next post, so check back in a day or two. Or three or four (things are crazy around here right now.) OK?
|Click on photo to enlarge|
- Filofax A5 Finsbury in black.
- Filofax Personal Finsbury in black.
- Erin Condren Life Planner
- Lett's Pocket Week-on-two-pages Diary
- DIY Full-size Discbound Planner
- DIY Household planner in Staples 3-ring binder
- The Basic Scheduler from MochiThings.com
- DIY Half-size planner in a Staples Arc Notebook
- Paperblanks Day Planner in the Maxi size with the Grolier cover
Ya'll come back now. Hear?