...yes, it's a strange addiction.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Planner Madness: The Sequel

Wow, it's been more than a year since I posted anything here at SC-Chron. Sorry about that, folks. I've been concentrating on my book blog this year, and while I was doing that, somehow 2014 has buzzed right by, no matter how hard I tried to slow things down. And now 2015 is right around the corner. And we all know what that means, right?....
NEW PLANNERS!!!

But before talking about what I'm thinking of for next year, I thought I'd say something about my adventures in planning during the year that's about to pass on. So to start with, here's a shot of all the planners/diaries/journals/notebooks I've used in 2014 (well, most of them, anyway). I'll save most of the details for the next post, so check back in a day or two. Or three or four (things are crazy around here right now.) OK?

OK.
Click on photo to enlarge
  1. Filofax A5 Finsbury in black.
  2. Filofax Personal Finsbury in black.
  3. Erin Condren Life Planner
  4. Lett's Pocket Week-on-two-pages Diary
  5. DIY Full-size Discbound Planner
  6. DIY Household planner in Staples 3-ring binder
  7. The Basic Scheduler from MochiThings.com
  8. DIY Half-size planner in a Staples Arc Notebook
  9. Paperblanks Day Planner in the Maxi size with the Grolier cover
I want to talk a little bit about each one of these -- why they did or didn't work out for me. But I'll do that in my next post -- the sequel to the sequel.

Ya'll come back now. Hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Supply Cabinet Chronicles.